18/04/2009

Shame on the streets of Oslo!

There is lack of culture and behavior in Oslo. Streets are not meant for sleepwalking. Escalators and embarkations are slowing down the traffic. I am usually in a hurry and can be furious.

Some people stand in the way in escalators and are not paying attention. They probably think it's ok. I don't! Either I have to call for their attention, or push them aside. The problem is that you can't push a line of people. The bastards win.

A greater problem is embarkations on subways and boats. People can't wait until everyone have got off. The result is that we have to wait longer to get on the wagon or boat. I think it is a disgrace. Yesterday, I walked straight on people because I had no other option. It's rude to stand in the way. The bastards lost!

Apropos:

Before the criminalization of whoremongers, prostitution was unavoidable in our main street (Karl Johan, See picture below). Once I withdrew 400 Norwegian kroner from a cash dispenser. Suddenly, I saw a Nigerian woman running towards me. She was desperate for money! I walked away in a hurry, more or less surprised. Luckily, the politicians have intervened! The prostitutes are now less spotted on the streets.



I see beggers outside Oslo Central Station every day. The weakest junkies have no other choice than begging. And some of these humans are just homeless. Most of them are homeless because they haven't the skills to keep on a home on their own. And of course, junkies need money for drugs. It's admirable that they both sleep and sit still outside during the cold winter of Norway, while waiting for money to fill their cups. In my opinion, it's not right to give junkies money in that way. I don't think the begging for money can help them. I blame the politicians!

Professional beggers are a disgrace. They arrived because the politicians allowed begging. Don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment